Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Attic

Well, at this time of the year in Eastern Canada it would be normal and lovely to show nature coming back to life... especially for Southern Ontario... especially for an avid gardener like me. But this weekend, we had snow, hail, freezing rain and strong winds. So instead, I will show you what symbolized my state of mind upon witnessing this insane weather - The Attic.


Trap door in the ceiling, don't mind the cobwebs.


Weird thing in the corner and weird things on the beams.

Weird thing in the background, no that's Brian looking for books. I had to take advantage of him going up, because I would have never gone up alone. I'm a notorious scaredy cat.

Coming back down, trying not to fall and break my neck.

I'm hopeful that my next post will be much prettier.

6 comments:

Scott said...

That big blob looks like a wasp nest.

A. Kadowaki Busby said...

Hi Scott,
Okay, but don't you think it looks like a mummified head? My overactive imagination.
Thanks for stopping by.

XX

sunshine said...

Oooooo! That's a very scary attic!
It does look like a head ... :0

I don't think that I would have the guts to go up there alone either.
Did you see the movie "Paranormal Activity"?
One scene, where the boyfriend goes up into the attic to chase the "demon" in the middle of the night!!! Totally freaks me out.

I loved seeing your scary attic!

Yes. Hopefully the snow is done for the season.. Sheesh! :P

((Hugs))
Laura

A. Kadowaki Busby said...

Hi Laura,
My gosh, I have to avoid scary movies if I want to live a normal life and sleep without having nightmares.

The attic is pretty bad, but wait till you see my basement. It's going to be my Halloween post.

Could not believe the weather!!!
Nice talking to you.

XX

Eastlake Victorian said...

I would be afraid to go up there as well! We have a creepy crawl space for an attic. As much as I would love to crawl through the entire house up there, I've never been able to bring myself to do it!!! If I needed to escape, I'm not a very fast crawler! :-)

-Pam

A. Kadowaki Busby said...

Hi Pam,
I understand completely! I would rather crawl in the garden than in the attic, especially your garden.

XX