Planter Box Furniture - Last Exterior DIY Project of the Season

I recently came across a nice little piece of furniture at my local vintage/thrift store Pass It On. A dainty planter box with shelf, to place near my front doors under the address plaque.

Of course, I could not leave it alone and wanted to refresh it -
as if I did not have enough of my veranda to paint.
So I put my trusty and lovely assistant Astrid on it. Actually, it's not really a DIY, but a ADI -
'Astrid Did It'.

 After sanding and priming it…

She painted it in the colours used on the house.

We filled the box with deep red daisy mums to match the red accents.

Done! She did a great job.
It now stands near the front door and will give ample opportunity to do pretty seasonal displays.

Getting ready for Autumn and wishing you a lovely one.