Six More Windows & Shutters Done

This Sunday, Brian and I spent the day putting the shutters back in place. With these six windows completed, along with the three done earlier, I'm down to 16 from 25. I figure, I can manage 8 windows per season without going batty. By the way, there is a little bat living behind one of our upper window shutter - I know because of the droppings seen on the patio, right below. I will try to catch it on camera, before it migrates.

The two front west windows on the main level.

The two south side windows on the main level. You can see one of the original shutter colours on the second level.


The two windows right just past the gate. One facing east, one facing north.

Okay, I guarantee that you won't see anymore posts about my windows and shutters... until next spring.